Girls are just human beings. Yes. Living. Breathing. Human beings. They do all types of things in private that never end up in living room conversation.
Every girl has that “thing she does when she's alone.
I interviewed a few girlfriends for this post, and all I have to say after this is, I feel pretty normal. Girls are weird.
1. Removing long hairs that have somehow fallen down your back and gotten stuck in your butt. Especially in the shower.
2. Scratching your butt, especially after you’ve spent long periods of time sitting down.
3. Keeping your hands in your pants/underwear, not for any remotely s3xuä reason.
4. Having full-on serious conversations in the restroom with family or friends while relieving yourself. And then lying through your teeth if they ask where you are. But it just feels good to talk on the toilet seat.
5. Taking your bra off as soon as you get home and throwing it across the room. There is nothing like that bra-less feeling at the end of the day.
6. Taking your bra off and immediately scratching your bra marks for a good, solid minute or longer.
7. Inspecting your face in the mirror and pulling out random hairs, usually in the most unwelcome places like your chin or upper lip.
8. Having full blown-out conversations with yourself (while pretending it’s with another person) especially when you’re a.) mad at someone b.) have a crush on someone.
9. Having a crush on someone and not only stalking the living day lights out of their internet presence, but once that has been done, researching everything from their heritage to their music tastes, just so you can get acquainted with it all. And of course so you can impress them the next time you see them.
10. Sending newds, yes! Almost All girls do this.
Oya add your own